Technically chords in Virtual Guitarist IRON are correctly tuned. However, due to the mechanical nature of a guitar and playing techniques, they sound slightly out of tune, particularly in very clean settings. Further tuning would lead to a very mechanical, sterile sound. You can rest assured that IRON will always sound in tune in a mix.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to use UJAM Instruments Plug-ins without Internet Connection?
- Uninstalling UJAM Instruments Plug-ins (Mac)
- Where's the UJAM Studio?
- Using VG in Garageband I only get muted sounds and changing parameters has no effect.
- Where can I find the manual for my UJAM Instruments plug-in?
- My Virtual Guitarist does not load in NI Maschine/Komplete Kontrol though it shows up in the menu?
- Is Virtual Guitarist suitable to create convincing lead guitar tracks
- What kinds of chords can I play with the Virtual Guitarists
- Are SPARKLE, IRON, SILK and AMBER downwards-compatible with legacy Virtual Guitarists?
- Why do chords get misinterpreted if I've selected a KEY in Virtual Guitarist