When Doubling is activated, IRON actually uses two distinct, slightly differently set up amps, which react differently to the input signals dynamics. No worries if your stereo level meters look slightly out of balance - we have generally made sure the stereo balance is still kept, you will not have to re-adjust.
Articles in this section
- Hints for using Virtual Drummer V2
- Where can I find the .dll plugin files on my Windows PC?
- I can't download Virtual Drummer plugins V1. It says "Access Denied".
- I installed Drummers V2 to a custom directory and now I can't use them
- It won't record when I'm clicking on the on-screen keyboard
- Something crashes on my computer. What can I do?
- Uninstalling UJAM Instruments Plug-ins (Mac)
- Where's the UJAM Studio?
- Using VG in Garageband I only get muted sounds and changing parameters has no effect.
- Where can I find the manual for my UJAM Instruments plug-in?