When Doubling is activated, IRON actually uses two distinct, slightly differently set up amps, which react differently to the input signals dynamics. No worries if your stereo level meters look slightly out of balance - we have generally made sure the stereo balance is still kept, you will not have to re-adjust.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to use UJAM Instruments Plug-ins without Internet Connection?
- Uninstalling UJAM Instruments Plug-ins (Mac)
- Where's the UJAM Studio?
- Using VG in Garageband I only get muted sounds and changing parameters has no effect.
- Where can I find the manual for my UJAM Instruments plug-in?
- My Virtual Guitarist does not load in NI Maschine/Komplete Kontrol though it shows up in the menu?
- Is Virtual Guitarist suitable to create convincing lead guitar tracks
- What kinds of chords can I play with the Virtual Guitarists
- Are SPARKLE, IRON, SILK and AMBER downwards-compatible with legacy Virtual Guitarists?
- Why do chords get misinterpreted if I've selected a KEY in Virtual Guitarist